Research and analysis tailor-made to the Edmonton metropolitan region, reflecting the most pressing public policy issues for business and community leaders.
Gain additional insight on provincial issues and insights leading to the upcoming provincial election, and beyond.
Julie and Catherine are both deeply experienced public affairs and communications professionals with an interest in ensuring that our Edmonton region is served by good data and experienced insight. By teaming up with Marc who has provided these insights to Albertans and the Calgary market for years, we’ve got game-changing strategic insight that allows business and community leaders to better position their government, public, and media relations.
Julianna (Julie) Charchun
Principal, Julianna Charchun Consulting Inc.
- 8 years as Chief of Staff to Mayor Don Iveson
- 5 years in Edmonton City Hall as Senior Policy Advisor in Intergovernmental and External Affairs for the City of Edmonton and Legislative Advisor in the Office of the City Clerk
- Federal/Provincial/Municipal policy experience
Learn more about Julie and her experience here.
CEO, Keill & Company Inc.
- 4 years as Deputy Chief of Staff to Mayor Stephen Mandel
- 2 years as Alberta Ministers’ Regional Office Community Lead (Edmonton) for Hon. Jim Prentice
- 3 years as Public Affairs Group Leader and Senior Consultant for Hill & Knowlton Strategies
- 3 years on Parliament Hill and Federal political party experience
- Community Relations Advisor, Premier Jim Prentice’s Office
- More than 28 years of direct political experience on dozens of campaigns, as well as political and government roles.
Learn more about Catherine and her company here.
President, ThinkHQ Public Affairs Inc.
- 9 years (3 terms) as Chief of Staff to Calgary Mayor Bronconnier
- 9 years with Ipsos-Reid (nee Angus Reid Group Inc.), including serving as Vice President (Public Affairs, Alberta)
- President and Founder of ThinkHQ Public Affairs Inc., an Alberta-based government and public relations strategy consultancy
Learn more about Marc and his work here.
We live in uncertain times where decision-makers face an ever-increasing degree of complexity. Business and community leaders, more than ever, need timely, trusted data and informed analysis of that data. The Broad View will fill the information gap that currently exists for Edmonton-region leadersHON. ANNE MCLELLANP.C., O.C., A.O.E. - Former Deputy Prime Minister - Senior Advisor, Bennett Jones LLP
“There were numerous times on city council when it felt like we were flying blind. I often wondered, as we faced a community backlash: What does the rest of Edmonton think of these policies and proposals. Trustworthy survey data would have been a blessing."SCOTT MCKEENformer Edmonton Ward 6 City Councillor (2013-2021)